- An experienced Right Arm capper will attend each chemotherapy session, adjust cap temperatures according to drug protocol and hair type, fit each cap tightly, and change them in regular intervals before, during, and after the infusion.
- We never leave our clients unattended which is a great source of comfort to them as well as loved ones who may not be present. Right Arm is the only independent capping service that Penguin entrusts and supplies with its cold caps.
- Once the client has registered and paid for their rental at the Penguin website, the capper will either retrieve a set of caps or receive delivery of them, purchase dry ice, pack the 60+ lb. cooler, and transport everything to and from each chemo session.
- A Right Arm capper will attend the first chemotherapy session to expertly cap the client while training a family member or trusted friend who will take over future capping responsibilities.
- Upon request, we will purchase dry ice, pack the cooler properly with that client’s caps, and transport it to that first, anxiety-provoking treatment.
- Right Arm cappers are well known for putting their clients at ease immediately.
- FaceTime and Skype sessions are available for capping demonstration purposes.